How to Participate
Participating in the Index is easy.
How to apply:
- Download the Workplace Equality Index 2017 Application Form here.
- View the Workplace Equality Index Completion Guide here.
- Choose each answer that applies to your organisation and provide evidence where requested.
The format of the WEI Application Form has been updated from last year.
All questions in this survey refer to the period stated in the application form.
For participants who do not have Microsoft Word installed on their computer and wish to use Google Docs, please:
- Download the application form below.
- Upload the downloaded application to Google Docs before opening.
- If the application form appears to have any formatting issues, icons or numbering is missing, please get in touch.
Applications opening and closing dates:
The 2017 Workplace Equality Index opens in Spring 2017. The deadline for submissions is 5:00pm (Irish Standard Time) on July 14th, 2017.
Launch of Workplace Equality Index
July 14th, 2017
DEADLINE for Applications
September 28th, 2017
Workplace Equality Index Awards announced at the Inclusion Works event
You can watch the Workplace Equality Index 2016: 'How To' webinar here or download the Workplace Equality Index: 'How To' presentation here.
Would you like to learn more about the Index or have a question about participating in the Index?
Contact GLEN's Workplace Diversity team by emailing email@example.com or calling 01 672 8650.
2017 Workplace Equality Index Application Form
2017 Workplace Equaltiy Inde (WEI) Completion Guide
This is the presentation delivered by Eimear O' Reilly on February 16th, 2016. The Workplace Equality Index: 'How To' Workshop is a step-by-step guide through the application process and provides best practice tips when completing the WEI.
You can watch the Workplace Equality Index: 'How To' here. The webinar is a step-by-step guide through the application process for the Workplace Equality Index and offers best practice tips for completing your application.